Betaglucare is an oat based food made from made high quality Scandinavian oats, rich in beta-glucan. It is available in either a crisp heart or powder form. When eaten daily in the required quantity, it reduces your LDL cholesterol and reduces blood glucose levels after meals.
Each box contains 28 daily sachets. *Each sachet contains 3 grams of beta-glucan, the amount proven to reduce cholesterol when eaten daily combined with a diet low in saturated fat. **Betaglucare also reduces blood glucose levels after meals when 4 grams of beta-glucan is eaten along with 30-80 grams of carbohydrates. Serving suggestions
- The crispy oat hearts have a pleasant taste ideal as a breakfast on its own with milk or you can add fresh fruit, yoghurt or your favourite breakfast cereal
- The powder has a mild oat flavour which is ideal to add to your favourite smoothie. You can also mix it in with your fruit juice or sprinkle it onto your breakfast cereal. It’s ideal to have with lunch or dinner to reduce blood glucose levels after meals.
- Betaglucare is also rich in fibre so it’s great for gut health, it’s also low GI food in itself.
- It’s so easy – just one sachet a day as part of your daily routine.
Betaglucare is an excellent complement to medications, progress should be monitored in consultation with your doctor, diabetic nurse or dietitian.
If you are looking for a natural food that will help reduce your cholesterol, Betaglucare can be included as part of a healthy diet low in saturated fats. Betaglucare can also reduce your blood glucose levels after meals.
Touch and scroll horizontally on any column to read all the information in the table.
Hearts Nutritional Information
|(servings per pack: 28)||Quantity (per 25 g serving)||Quantity (per 100 g serving)||%DI* (per 25 gm serving)|
|Total Carbohydrate g||10.55||42.2||3.4|
|- Sugars (Fructose) g||0.73||2.92||0.8|
|- Saturated Fat g||0.17||0.68||0.7|
|- Unsaturated Fat g||0.42||1.68||-|
|Dietary Fibre g||6.6||26.4||22|
|- Beta-glucan g||3||12||-|
Powder Nutritional Information
|(servings per pack: 28)||Quantity (per 14 g serving)||Quantity (per 100 g serving)||%DI* (per 14 gm serving)|
|Total Fat g||0.7||5.0||1.0|
|- Saturated g||0.1||0.9||0.4|
|Total Carbohydrate g||3.1||22.0||1.0|
|- Sugars g||0||0||0|
|Dietary Fibre g||6.2||44.0||19.4|
|- Beta-glucan g||3.0||22.0||-|
* Percentage daily intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700 kJ. Your daily intakes may be higher or lower depending upon your energy needs. Glycaemic index: 0-10 (low GI)
The beta-glucan comes from oat harvested in Sweden, the corn flour is non-GMO from Germany and the fructose is from apple grown in Germany. Manufactured and packaged by Prorsum Healthcare AB, Sweden. Imported by Gateway Brands Pty Ltd. PO Box 561, Round Corner NSW 2158